AJ Team of Keller Williams Realty Professionals
Are you an organized individual looking to join a rapidly growing team in the DC Metro area? Do you work best in a highly collaborative team environment where your contributions will be visible and have a direct impact on the direction of the business?
The Transaction Coordinator brings his/her intent attention to detail to the table in order to play a key role in the achievement of our real estate team’s goals through the facilitation of smooth transactions from client intake to contract to delivery of keys. We are seeking a self-motivated thinker who is detail-oriented, thinks outside the box, and is creative and involved.
This person excels at creating systems and improving processes, works well from a list, and can strategically manage their tasks without much direction. The TC must be detail-oriented but maintain a high level of fluidity and flexibility. The tasks that must be performed to get a contract to closing do not always happen in a linear manner, and it is because of this fluid nature of the tasks that keen attention to detail is necessary.
You are accountable, patient, detail-oriented, prudent, dedicated, a team player, and communicative.
- Delivers a superior client experience through effective/timely communication and problem solving
- Maintains listing inventory in Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and Contact Management database.
- Prepares market evaluations for listing appointments.
- Communicates effectively and efficiently with all parties.
- Maintains a communication log in the database for all clients.
- Assists Listing Specialists with monthly updated market analysis.
- Prepares listing contracts and all addenda for seller clients, including having the documents signed by sellers.
- Prepares feature sheets, brochures, and flyers for all properties.
- Responsible for ordering signs, lockboxes, sign riders and directionals to be placed on properties.
- Assists in the confirmation of showings with sellers and agents, including some weekend calls.
- Assists the Listing Specialists in reporting any feedback to sellers verbally upon request.
- Monitor and follow up on all listings daily.
- Create timelines, calendar reminders/notes, and scheduled phone calls to all parties.
- Updates the Listing Specialists of any interested parties on potential offers that may be submitted.
- Assists Listing Specialists in processing contracts.
- Inquires with all sellers for referrals thereby creating new business for the team.
- Assists Listing Specialists in preventing, countering, and finalizing all offers.
- Hold the agents of the team accountable for documents missing from the file.
- Completes contract to close process.
- $45,000 annually; negotiable with proven experience
- Real Estate experience highly desired.
- Willing to obtain a VA, MD, and/or DC Real Estate license.
- Must be a team player.
- Highly organized and flexible with the ability to prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines, often with frequent interruptions and changing circumstances, in a high-volume, fast‐paced work environment.
- Demonstrable ability to manage multiple priorities and adhere to deadlines.
- The ability to simplify a complex thing and bring it all back to one ultimate goal - a closed home sale and a happy client.
- Computer skills include but not limited to: Top Producer or database management systems, Microsoft Office/Excel, Google (mail, drive, and calendar), Dropbox, MLS.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Associates or Bachelors Degree preferred HS Diploma required.
About AJ Team of Keller Williams Realty Professionals
The AJ Team of Keller Williams Realty Professionals is the #1 team in our Market! We service the Greater Washington DC metro area - specifically Northern Virginia, Southern Maryland, and the District of Columbia. The AJ Team of Keller Williams Realty has sold over $500M in real estate and is on pace to sell $100M this year. We have HUGE numbers and GREAT potential for a new team member.
We offer a balanced portfolio consisting of traditional listings and plenty of buying opportunities. We are a team that believes in a few things: Be a blessing, be a hustler, be a master of your craft, Be a proactive solution, and be accountable! Those are our core values and we hire based on them. If you bring your best, we will help you exponentially grow it! Looking forward to being on the journey with you in your career.