Remax Fine Living
We are searching for a transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career, start your application today!
- Save customer information in the CRM system, forward all necessary paperwork to the office broker for file compliance, and track transaction activities
- Acquire seller approval for offers and counteroffers from buyers to complete the process in a timely manner
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Ensure inspections are scheduled and assist with negotiating and completing any necessary repairs
- Oversee all administrative tasks regarding home buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to close
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
$7 - $10 hourly
About Remax Fine Living
We are a systems-oriented Real Estate Team with a Mission of Serving Big, Changing Lives, and Making a Difference. We exist to Inspire, Empower, and Equip our Agents, helping them change not only their own lives but the lives of others around them, ultimately making a difference and having a fine living.