I-deal Homes Real Estate Holdings, LLC
We are searching for a transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career, start your application today!
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Coordinate and attend all closing procedures, such as moving schedules
- Schedule home inspections and any necessary repairs, and assist in negotiations regarding repairs
- Help agents, customers, and other parties with all escrow paperwork, including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
About I-deal Homes Real Estate Holdings, LLC
I-deal Homes is a boutique real estate company established in 2012. Our core value is to truly help every person we meet and come in contact with. We purchase properties with an ethical and transparent process thereby creating a win-win for everyone we meet.