Marble Key Realty, LLC
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Arrange for and attend events regarding the closing process, including moving schedules
- Coordinate home inspections negotiate prices for necessary repairs, and make sure each repair is completed
- Support sales agents, clients, and other parties with escrow-related paperwork, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- Already a licensed realtor or is pursuing real estate license
About Marble Key Realty, LLC
We are a small Real Estate Brokerage that focuses on quality relationships and synergy in the office. We put a strong emphasis on leveraging technology to systematize our operations. Working remotely is encouraged, but an office space will also be provided. Only applicants that complete the DISC Assessment AND include the word “TITUS” on their cover letter will be considered. We encourage independent problem-solving. Our goal is to let everyone showcase their talents with as few restrictions placed upon them as possible.