Our real estate office is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Support sales agents, clients, and other parties with escrow-related paperwork, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Schedule home inspections and any necessary repairs, and assist in negotiations regarding repairs
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Arrange for and attend events regarding the closing process, including moving schedules
- Responsible for the processing of all contracts through closing
- Establish an effective line of communication between agents and clients
- Responsible for keeping the entire team updated on the progress of all contracts
- Create timelines and follow up with individuals as needed to ensure all deadlines are met and contingencies are released
- Maintain accurate and compliant files for all transactions
- Understand the contracts to summarize all important terms, conditions, and contingency dates
- Efficiently utilize DocuSign, dotloop, Brivity, Command, and other systems
- Establish relationships with all third parties including lenders, inspectors, appraisers, and all agents to ensure a smooth closing process and share relevant information
- Draft any addenda needed along the way and keep a record of them on file and ensure they are shared with relevant parties
- Be the first point of contact/resource for all questions that arise throughout the closing process from the agent (and client, attorneys, lenders, appraisers, other transaction coordinators/Realtors, etc.)
- Coordinate closing date, time, and location and notify all parties
- Notify client about utility accounts to set up/cancel
- Closeout the file after the closing including changing the MLS status to closed for our listings, double-checking the file, making an electronic copy of the HUD/ CD (closing disclosure), and processing the check
- Can work well independently, but also realize the value of working on a team
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- 2 years + of Real Estate experience
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning-based and solution-oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Continue to maintain the goodwill and reputation of the entire team
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
We are experts in Leverage. We consult with clients to find the right talent and leaders for their team. We understand the values and qualities it takes to be successful in a real estate career and our process ensures that we hire the cultural fit for their organization. We provide unparalleled training to help your new hire own their role and build your career.
Mission - To develop servant leaders and enrich lives by creating opportunity, cultivating talent, and maximizing potential.
Vision - We envision a world in which everyone has the opportunity to create an abundant life through leverage.
Values - Integrity. Passion. Purpose. God. Family. Fun.