We are in search of a self-motivated, assertive, accountable, action-oriented, and optimistic individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment with a lot of moving parts to join our growing team. The perfect team member will be an outside-of-the-box thinker and a problem solver who is always looking for ways to improve processes. The Transaction Coordinator must be adaptable to change and be solution-oriented. This individual will manage the entire contract-to-close process efficiently and effectively to ensure all transactions close on time, with little or no hassle to clients and third parties. This individual must provide exceptional customer service, be highly organized, a self-starter, and a true team player!
- Responsible for the processing of all contracts through closing
- Establish an effective line of communication between agents and clients
- Responsible for keeping the entire team updated on the progress of all contracts
- Create timelines and follow up with individuals as needed to ensure all deadlines are met and contingencies are released
- Maintain accurate and compliant files for all transactions
- Understand the contracts to summarize all important terms, conditions, and contingency dates
- Efficiently utilize DocuSign, dotloop, Brivity, Command, and other systems
- Establish relationships with all third parties including lenders, inspectors, appraisers, and all agents to ensure a smooth closing process and share relevant information
- Draft any addenda needed along the way and keep a record of them on file and ensure they are shared with relevant parties
- Be the first point of contact/resource for all questions that arise throughout the closing process from the agent (and client, attorneys, lenders, appraisers, other transaction coordinators/Realtors, etc.)
- Coordinate closing date, time, and location and notify all parties
- Notify client about utility accounts to set up/cancel
- Closeout the file after the closing including changing the MLS status to closed for our listings, double-checking the file, making an electronic copy of the HUD/ CD (closing disclosure), and processing the check
- Can work well independently, but also realize the value of working on a team
- 2 years + of Real Estate experience
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning-based and solution-oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Continue to maintain the goodwill and reputation of the entire team
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
We are experts in Leverage. We consult with clients to find the right talent and leaders for their team. We understand the values and qualities it takes to be successful in a real estate career and our process ensures that we hire the cultural fit for their organization. We provide unparalleled training to help your new hire own their role and build your career.
Mission - To develop servant leaders and enrich lives by creating opportunity, cultivating talent, and maximizing potential.
Vision - We envision a world in which everyone has the opportunity to create an abundant life through leverage.
Values - Integrity. Passion. Purpose. God. Family. Fun.