KeyOpp Property Management & Investments
We’re looking for a driven Transaction Coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Arrange for and attend events regarding the closing process, including moving schedules
- Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
- Aid real estate agents, clientele, and other stakeholders with paperwork and ensure the completion of all escrow documents, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Coordinate home inspections negotiate prices for necessary repairs, and make sure each repair is completed
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
- Real estate license preferred
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
$3 - $5 hourly
About KeyOpp Property Management & Investments
We are a top Property Management company. You will have the opportunity to learn about a wide range of different property types and internal systems. Friendly, outgoing personalities are a must, and we want to work with professionals like us who enjoy a fast-paced, challenging, and rewarding work environment. Incredible growth opportunities and upside potential await you.