The Garcia Team
Our real estate office is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Arrange for and attend events regarding the closing process, including moving schedules
- Acquire seller approval for offers and counteroffers from buyers to complete the process in a timely manner
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
- Real estate license preferred
$8 - $12 hourly
About The Garcia Team
We are a real estate company with a focus on residential investments.