Bellaire Investment Group
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. The Transaction Coordinator will interact daily with the title company and our internal departments.
This individual will be very proactive in identifying potential issues that could affect a closing and working to solve problems in a timely manner. This position requires critical thinking and independent problem-solving. When issues arise, it is expected that the transaction coordinator will resolve the issues, independent of other team members, in order to bring closings to a successful conclusion. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Coordinate home inspections negotiate prices for necessary repairs, and make sure each repair is completed
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Enter client information into the CRM and submit appropriate documentation to the title company, broker and accounting for compliance and to keep track of transaction activity
- Support sales agents, clients, and other parties with escrow-related paperwork, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- • Acquire seller approval for offers and counteroffers from buyers to complete the process in a timely manner
- Help Coordinate all closing procedures, such as contacting buyers, sellers, agents, attorney's and help with fluctuating schedules
- Must be familiar with HUD documents and be able to read them for accuracy
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- Support sales agents, clients, title company and other parties with real estate processing paperwork, such as purchase agreements for buyers and sellers, titles, payoffs, and mortgage loans
- Must be a FAST LEARNER
- Have skilled time management
- Be a team player and be coachable
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work autonomously without supervision
- Flexible. willing to help wherever else we need help
- Fluent Spanish speaking would be great, but that is not required
- Desire to really help people even the difficult ones
- Does not take NO for an answer, finds a way to get it done
$42,000 + Bonus
About Bellaire Investment Group
We Buy Houses USA – Fast and Stress-Free! Bellaire Investment Group is the first choice for many property owners throughout the country who want to sell their house fast. We do it fast, and with our help, you can close on your house and collect a check-in less than 12 days, if needed.
We will buy your house quickly – in cash – in as-is condition. As-is, meaning that you do not need to sink more capital into renovations, repairs, upgrades, or maintenance. Best of all, we will even take care of disposing of any unwanted items you leave behind.
We buy your house directly from you, ensuring that you do not pay commissions, broker fees, or closing costs.
In short, the process of buying your house that we follow is simple, fast, and stress-free.