Cash Now Philly LLC
Our real estate office is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments, and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- Coordinate home inspections negotiate prices for necessary repairs, and make sure each repair is completed
- Obtain seller’s approval for the buyer’s offers and counteroffers to ensure the transaction process goes as quickly as possible
- Coordinate and attend all closing procedures, such as moving schedules
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- Real estate license preferred
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
About Cash Now Philly LLC
Cash Now Philly is the fastest growing real estate investment company in this area. Our unique strategy of building people to be expert marketers, sales professionals and sales leaders puts professionals like you in a place to have a career experience that is highly unique from the rest of the marketplace.
Together we are committed to creating a company of excellence, and we understand that comes from the caliber of people we hire. Come meet with our leadership team and we’ll show you how this organization can impact your life in a way that no other company can!