The Oldfather Group of Sotheby's International Realty
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Save customer information in the CRM system, forward all necessary paperwork to the office broker for file compliance, and track transaction activities
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Schedule home inspections and any necessary repairs, and assist in negotiations regarding repairs
- Arrange for and attend events regarding the closing process, including moving schedules
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- Real estate license preferred
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
About The Oldfather Group of Sotheby's International Realty
The Oldfather Group enhances the lives of our clients, agents, and team through our style of real estate service.
Excellence, integrity, expertise, family, and vision are at the core of our team values.
- Work hard, have fun, make history.
- Act with integrity.
- Excellence is a habit.
- Be part of a positive team and family spirit.
- Deliver WOW through service.
- Own it.
- Be passionate and determined.
- Treat others with honor and respect.
- Hire and develop the best.