The Oldfather Group of Sotheby's International Realty
Our real estate office is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments, and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Arrange for and attend events regarding the closing process, including moving schedules
- Help agents, customers, and other parties with all escrow paperwork, including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
- Coordinate home inspections negotiate prices for necessary repairs, and make sure each repair is completed
- Already a licensed realtor or is pursuing real estate license
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
About The Oldfather Group of Sotheby's International Realty
The Oldfather Group enhances the lives of our clients, agents, and team through our style of real estate service.
Excellence, integrity, expertise, family, and vision are at the core of our team values.
- Work hard, have fun, make history.
- Act with integrity.
- Excellence is a habit.
- Be part of a positive team and family spirit.
- Deliver WOW through service.
- Own it.
- Be passionate and determined.
- Treat others with honor and respect.
- Hire and develop the best.