The Clark Team-Keller Williams Raleigh Realty
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Schedule home inspections and any necessary repairs, and assist in negotiations regarding repairs
- Schedule moving times and attending all closing-related meetings
- Acquire seller approval for offers and counteroffers from buyers to complete the process in a timely manner
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- Real estate license preferred
$36,000 - $50,000
About The Clark Team-Keller Williams Raleigh Realty
The Clark Team is a fast paced, top 1% real estate team in the Triangle area. We are looking for the best of the best!