Marti Hampton Real Estate
We are seeking a transaction coordinator who is passionate about providing world-class customer service and ensuring a successful and enjoyable experience for our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. This is your chance to join a successful real estate team where you do more than just earn a living. You’ll be part of a growing family that invests as much in each other as we do our clients. We are fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. Apply now!
- Call clients 30 days, 90 days, and 120 days after closing to follow up and continue great customer service with home improvement recommendations
- Input all client information into the client database system, submit all necessary documentation to the office broker for file compliance, and track transaction activities
- Coordinate and attend closing procedures and set moving schedules
- Ensure that the offer and counteroffers from the buyer are approved by the seller to create a smooth real estate sales process for our clients
- Make sure inspections are arranged, assist in negotiations regarding repairs, and coordinate completion of repairs
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Experience in real estate, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- Motivated to provide excellent customer service and experience
- Associate’s degree preferred but not required to apply
- Possess a real estate license or are currently pursuing
- Must possess excellent written and verbal skills
$40,000 - $50,000
About Marti Hampton Real Estate
Are you ready to fully maximize your skill-set and take your career to the next level? Look no further, this is a tremendous opportunity to work with a fresh and energetic company. The right person will be in the driver's seat of an established company that provides website platforms to the top real estate team leaders in the US and Canada. The founder has continuously been recognized as the top team in volume in the world. The potential for the right candidate will help lead to a multi-million dollar business. We are looking forward to hearing from you and speaking to you soon.