Keller Williams Preferred Real Estate
The Transaction Coordinator is an individual who is outgoing, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic. They have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality. In addition, he/she demonstrates on a daily basis the knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high achiever who is committed to putting clients first, doing the right thing, and seeking win-win agreements.
The Transaction Coordinator must be adaptable to change and be solutions oriented. He/She will manage the entire contract to close process efficiently and effectively to ensure all transactions close on time, with little or no hassle to clients and third parties. This individual must provide exceptional customer service.
- Act as a liaison between real estate agents, clients, attorneys, lender, and other vendors during the process of a real estate sale and effectively manage the administrative tasks involved in closing a sale
- Create timelines and follow up with individuals as needed to ensure all contingencies and deadlines are met
- Maintain accurate and compliant files for all transactions
- Create and maintain files in DotLoop for all transactions
- Understand the contracts in order to summarize all important items, conditions, and dates
- Communicate with the agent consistently throughout the transaction including all important dates, missing documents, calendar reminders, file compliance status, etc.
- Communicate regularly with the client throughout the transaction to send them reminders, check in, and let them know what to expect for each next step
- Establish relationships with all third parties including lenders, inspectors, agents, etc. in order to ensure a smooth closing process and share relevant information
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Can handle difficult customers with grace
- Must possess excellent written and oral grammar abilities
- Reliable and dependable
- Warm, engaging, inviting personality
- Error-free in ability to multi-task
- Is direct, yet helpful in dealing with customer concerns
- Has experience in Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Titles or Mortgages
$20 - $25 hourly
About Keller Williams Preferred Real Estate
Our mission is to be the most trusted real estate team that exceeds expectations through service, builds lasting relationships, and always keep happiness at the forefront.