Grant Team Remax Anchor Realty
We are searching for a transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career, start your application today!
- Save customer information in the CRM system, forward all necessary paperwork to the office broker for file compliance, and track transaction activities
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Acquire seller approval for offers and counteroffers from buyers to complete the process in a timely manner
- Coordinate and attend all closing procedures, such as moving schedules
- Oversee all administrative tasks regarding home buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to close
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
$15 - $17 hourly
About Grant Team Remax Anchor Realty
The Grant Team at RE/MAX is a team of dedicated individuals who work towards creating a 5-Star Real Estate experience for their clients. Our goal in Real Estate is to create raving fans who will enable us to grow and help others. Chris and The Grant Team consistently sell over 260 homes every year and continue to grow everyday.