Stephanie Woods Team
We are located in Arizona and need an Arizona licensee.
Do you enjoy helping the team run smoothly, and ensuring that everything is done “right?” Our team is seeking a Transaction Coordinator who is passionate about providing world-class customer service and ensuring a successful and enjoyable transaction for our valued home buyers and sellers.
This is your opportunity to join a hyper-successful team where you won’t just earn a living, but be part of a growing family that invests as much in each other as we do our clients. We are fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. We would love to have you join the family!
- Coordinates the real estate transaction process from start to finish and maintains adequate records
- Act as a liaison between agents to acquire disclosures
- Work closely with escrow and the selling agent to retrieve any and all documents needed to close the files
- Follow up with agents for missing documents
- Organize and schedule all disclosures to be sent within a specific time period
- Supports the sales agents in the maintenance, documentation and follow-up of all their escrow related paperwork
- Efficiently completes all assigned office duties
- Ensure all proper documentation is account for and entered into the closing system
- Review all documents to verify correct signatures and dates
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Knowledge and background in Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Titles and Mortgages
- Motivation to provide excellent customer service and experience
- Is an active and focused listener
- Acts as a calming force when the team is under pressure
- Reliable and dependable
- Demonstrates highly efficient organizational skills
- Able to convey written and verbal information to customers and agents clearly and accurately
$13 - $15 hourly
About Stephanie Woods Team
We are a highly driven team with high expectations. We enjoy having a pleasant work atmosphere and having some fun. Our team averages over 80 transactions a year.