Portland Real Estate Group
Our Real Estate Business is growing so fast we can hardly keep up. We have an immediate opening for a Transaction Coordinator with some executive assistant duties to assist real estate executives. You'll work in a fast-paced real estate office assisting our team of top flight Buyers Agents while managing contracts to closing, and working in tandem with the Office Manager and CFO. We offer an exciting atmosphere in a people-oriented business.
We have a superb reputation and positive brand recognition. So, if you are committed to excellence, a team player and willing to ask for help when needed - this is the right position for you. You must also be highly self-motivated and have a sense of humor. You should be super smart, an organizer, a fast learner, a positive person, and a great communicator able to find creative solutions while being polite, polished, professional and discreet.
- Send all disclosures in a timely fashion
- Confirm that all documentation has the appropriate signature and dates
- Ensures that the offer and counters according to the buyer matches the seller approval
- Maintains and follow up with all escrow related paperwork
- Coordinates the real estate transaction process from start to finish and maintains adequate records
- Demonstrates highly efficient organizational skills
- Has strong rapport with those he/she interacts with
- Is an active and focused listener
- Respond well to stress and keep calm in all situations
- Able to convey written and verbal information to customers and agents clearly and accurately
About Portland Real Estate Group
Portland Real Estate Group has consistently ranked among the top real estate teams in the metro area since 2011. Most of our agents choose to work with us because of our culture of growth, leads, proven systems, and team success.