Dwellings of Michigan
We are searching for a transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career - come grow with us!
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Schedule home inspections and any necessary repairs, and assist in negotiations regarding repairs
- Obtain seller’s approval for the buyer’s offers and counteroffers to ensure the transaction process goes as quickly as possible
- Oversee all administrative tasks regarding home buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to close
- Help agents, customers, and other parties with all escrow paperwork, including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Already a licensed realtor or is pursuing real estate license
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
About Dwellings of Michigan
Dwellings of Michigan is the #1 independent real estate brokerage in the Metro Detroit area. We are opening our 2nd location and looking for growth-minded individuals to take advantage of opportunities that arrive as we expand our footprint across the state and beyond.