Maria Quattrone & Associates | RE/MAX @ HOME
Maria Quattrone & Associates is one of Philadelphia’s top real estate brokerages and we are looking to add transaction coordinators to our growing team. Are you an experienced Real Estate contract or compliance or title person? Do you have knowledge of all aspects of contract administration? Are you detail-oriented? Do you understand real estate compliance? Applicants should have superior customer service skills, the ability to prioritize and multitask, a minimum of 3 years of prior real estate contract management and conveyancing experience. This is an incredible opportunity if you are a meticulous, detail-oriented person who is precise with dates and details and, have a genuine passion for a full-time real estate career. This position is full-time and requires in-person work.
- Real Estate Contracts management
- Working with Real estate document center
- Clearing title defects
- Obtain required documents from clients, both buyers and sellers to move the deal through the pipeline
- Regularly update and maintain communication with agents, title, lender, etc.
- Order and follow up on obtaining items such as Property Certifications, Payoffs, Domestic Relations Searches, PGW/PWD certs, or other items required by Title
- Proactively communicate with agents regarding upcoming closings, scheduling, signing needs, settlement Notices, and deed packages
- Contract to Close out files
- Update listing in MLS
- Minimum 3 years real estate contract administration preferred
- Prior conveyancing or transaction coordinators preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to organize, multitask and work under pressure while maintaining a positive, friendly attitude
- Must be reliable, dependable, and have a strong work ethic
- Advanced knowledge of real estate market terminology and practices
- A high level of technical knowledge, be well-versed in the use of modern technology, and can pick up new software quickly with minimal supervision
- Have exemplary customer service skills while striving to meet and surpass expectations Making sure our customers know how important they are to you and the business by making sure each interaction is friendly, helpful, and positive
- Being genuinely fulfilled by helping people. Having a knack for making things easier for customers and colleagues. If there is a roadblock, you want to smooth it away
- Are driven by deadlines. You take responsibility for your own work and have an acute awareness of the deadlines that are set by your team and understand how they affect the entire transaction
- Are action-oriented. You take initiative to get the answers you need to be most effective in your role and move your tasks forward.
- Willing to work on what it takes to get the transactions to closing
- Transaction, title, Bright MLS, CRM experience preferred.
$60,000- $75,000 yearly
About Maria Quattrone & Associates | RE/MAX @ HOME
Our organization is a real estate industry leader and is dedicated to the real estate industry located in the heart of Philadelphia. We service clients throughout the region, ranging from residential resales, investments, land, commercial properties, rentals, and property management.
We have recently earned #75 in the country by The Wall Street Journal, Real Trends #12 RE/MAX Agent Globally, #1 RE/MAX Agent in PA. We are in the top 1% of the Nation.
Our #1 Core Value is To Be the Solution. We provide a community where we are family and support each other in a fun and friendly environment.