Center City GROUP - Berkshire Hathaway Fox & Roach Realtors
We are seeking an enthusiastic Real Estate Transaction Coordinator to join a leading award winning real estate team in Center City Philadelphia, PA. The candidate will handle all tasks needed to get an executed purchase agreement to a successful closing, while ensuring each buyer and seller receives exceptional service throughout the process.
This is your opportunity to join a hyper-successful team where you won’t just earn a living but be part of a growing family that invests as much in each other as we do our clients. We are fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. We would love to have you join the family!
$45,000 + benefits and bonus potential
- Project manage and execute all necessary tasks to get each transaction to a successful closing
- Monitor and assess the progress of each transaction so that important deadlines are met and contingencies are satisfied
- Pro-actively communicate with clients on transaction progress and next steps so they are kept fully informed, know what to expect next, and feel re-assured that they are in good hands
- Communicate and coordinate with cooperating agents, associations, title companies, lenders, appraisers, attorneys, internal staff, insurance companies and service providers throughout the process
- Keep team leader fully informed on transaction progress and potential issues, and advise when involvement in negotiations or problem resolution is required
- Prepare listing contracts, addenda and leases
- Continuously improve our contract to closing process to ensure the smooth and efficient management of all relevant steps necessary to close a real estate sale
- Knowledge and background in Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Titles and Mortgages
- Respond well to stress and keep calm in all situations
- Must possess excellent written and oral grammar abilities
- Demonstrates highly efficient organizational skills
- Reliable and dependable
- Warm, engaging, inviting personality
- You are organized, detail oriented and systematic
- PA Real Estate License a plus
- Detailed understanding of PAR Agreement of Sale a must
- Deep understanding of the contract to closing process a must
- Experience gained as a conveyancer, paralegal, title insurance closer or settlement coordinator a plus
- You demonstrate strong interpersonal and customer service skills. You are pleasant and calm under pressure while handling 15+ transactions at a time
- You have strong written and verbal skills with the ability to communicate technical information in an easy to understand manner
$45,000/yr salary + bonus and benefits
About Center City GROUP - Berkshire Hathaway Fox & Roach Realtors
The Center City GROUP is recognized as one of Philadelphia’s top-selling real estate teams and is proudly affiliated with Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway Fox & Roach Realtors®, the undisputed #1 market leader in Philadelphia, PA.
With a passion for real estate and love for city life, we specialize in all areas of center city Philadelphia real estate including luxury condominiums, town homes and rental apartments.
We are based in Rittenhouse Square, Philadelphia PA.
Visit us at: CenterCityGROUP.com