Nigel & Co. at Compass
Our real estate office is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Help agents, customers, and other parties with all escrow paperwork, including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Make sure the buyer’s offer and counteroffers get approved by the seller to ensure a smooth real estate sales process
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- Coordinate and attend all closing procedures, such as moving schedules
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
About Nigel & Co. at Compass
Nigel and Co. is an innovative team of real estate agents and marketers with the goals of making real estate fun. We are heavy into marketing, branding and attention to detail throughout the transactions and beyond. We do a lot of out of the box marketing ideas and need a creator who can also effectively implement ideas.