Q & U Team @ Compass
We have an immediate opening for a Transaction Coordinator who will also handle some administrative duties. You’ll work in our fast-paced office assisting our team of top real estate agents while managing contracts to closing, and working alongside the Operations Manger and Team Lead.
The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated with great attention to detail and application of common sense. You should be super smart, an organizer, a fast learner, positive, and a great communicator who is able to find creative solutions while being polite, polished, professional and discreet.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in the heart of Center City, in a fast-paced, collaborative and fun environment! Real estate experience is preferred and admin experience is required. Willingness to learn and grow with the team, love of systems and details, and a positive attitude are a must!
We are looking for a long-term hire who will continue to grow with us in an admin capacity, not as an agent. If you have a passion for real estate but want to excel in an admin role rather than working as an agent, this job is for YOU.
- Perform administrative duties as required by team members and clients in order to ensure accuracy and meet deadlines
- Transaction management: monitor upcoming dates, confirm key documents have been received, keep meticulous records, and act proactively to ensure that all parties are communicating clearly and deadlines are being met
- Keep team members informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled to ensure open lines of communication on the team
- Send and monitor routine correspondence on behalf on team
- Enter new and updated client information in databases and mailing lists
- Schedule and track property photo shoots, sign install/removals, open houses, and agent showings
- Create basic marketing material using pre-constructed templates
- Any other administrative support tasks as needed
- Is direct, yet helpful in dealing with customer concerns
- Responds well to stress and keeps calm in all situations
- Ability to communicate effectively; both written and oral
- Experience in Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Titles or Mortgages helpful
- Accurate and attentive to detail throughout the close process
- Required - A minimum of 1 year of relevant experience as an administrative assistant, office manager, or office support
- Time management is important; complete changing tasks on a day to day basis with little supervision
- Knowledge of computer systems including Microsoft Office Suite, CRM, email, etc.
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Skilled at critical thinking and creative problem solving
- Minimum of associates degree in any field preferred
$12 - $15 hourly
About Q & U Team @ Compass
We're a growing, fun, hardworking team with the privilege of working with Compass Real Estate, an outstanding company with amazing company culture. We're focused and driven to achieve our goals, and work collaboratively to bring out the very best in each other. We have a lot of fun together, but we take what we do very seriously, and are committed to bringing our clients the very best results.