Q & U Team- Compass
We are searching for a transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career, start your application today!
- Support sales agents, clients, and other parties with escrow-related paperwork, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Obtain seller’s approval for the buyer’s offers and counteroffers to ensure the transaction process goes as quickly as possible
- Schedule home inspections and any necessary repairs, and assist in negotiations regarding repairs
- Schedule moving times and attending all closing-related meetings
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Already a licensed realtor or is pursuing real estate license
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- Ability to digest detailed contracts and make informed decisions based on content
- Careful attention to file review requirements
- In-depth knowledge of Real Estate Transaction Coordination - MLS, Zipforms, DocuSign, Google Suite, experience with Open to Close is a plus
- 5+ years of real estate experience
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Real estate license preferred
- Customer service-oriented personality
- Impeccable attention to detail and problem-solving skills
*This is an in-office position, please do not apply if you do not live in the area*
About Q & U Team- Compass
Q & U Team- Compass
We provide more opportunities to be in front of clients so that you can close more deals. If this is for you, you'll want to read about this opportunity.
What do we Offer?
- Leads... Not Just Leads... Appointments Set for you
- Best in Industry Tech Stack
- Support Staff to build your personal brand
- Accountability, Coaching & Training
- Videographer & Marketing Department
- Aggressive Compensation Tiers
Who are We?
- We're NOT a traditional brokerage. We're a TEAM
- We've got 16 years of experience and have closed over 500 deals
- We are on track to help 200+ families this year alone
- One of the fastest-growing Teams in Greater Philadelphia
- We serve PA & NJ
Do some research on us and see if you're currently marketing as you need to be successful in this market.