Maria Quattrone & Associates | RE/MAX @ HOME
Do people often say that you have the skills of an air traffic controller? Do you thrive on sweating the details and bringing order and organization to fast-paced environments? Do you feel tremendous satisfaction in getting things from point A to point B as smoothly and efficiently as possible? Then our Transaction Coordinator position is the perfect fit for your skills.
Our Market Center supports our co-listing agents, communicating with buyer agents, and sending transactions out for electronic signatures. If managing a high volume of transactions causes you to panic, then this position is not for you. But if bigger challenges make you calmer, then you’re perfect for our team.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A coordinator position in real estate that feels more like working for an entrepreneurial startup
- A culture where you’ll never, EVER think, “I’m bored”
- Assisting in Building "our community "
- The chance to play a pivotal role in helping a real estate company grow and make history
- An environment where people truly appreciate what you bring to the table, and are open to your ideas
- A purpose-based environment whose larger mission is to help others
- Teamwork makes the dream work
If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Ensure inspections are scheduled and assist with negotiating and completing any necessary repairs
- Support sales agents, clients, and other parties with escrow-related paperwork, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Make sure the buyer’s offer and counteroffers get approved by the seller to ensure a smooth real estate sales process
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Coordinate and attend all closing procedures, such as moving schedules
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- Already a licensed realtor or is pursuing a real estate license
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Significant experience in real estate administration and transaction management
- Tech-savviness and experience working in zip forms/Docusign/MLS
- Someone who’s energized by managing a high volume of transactions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A positive “people-person” who brings out the best in others
- Someone who never settles for “good enough”
- Must have Common Sense
- An understanding of the value of a big brand and the curiosity to learn as much as possible about the fast-changing real estate industry
$55,000 - $75,000 plus Medical/Dental Benefits
About Maria Quattrone & Associates | RE/MAX @ HOME
Maria Quattrone and Associates | RE/MAX @ HOME is a real estate industry leader and dedicated to the real estate industry located in the heart of Philadelphia. We service clients throughout the region, ranging from residential resales, investments, land, commercial properties, rentals, and property management. We have recently earned #75 in the country by The Wall Street Journal, Real Trends #12 RE/MAX Agent Globally, #1 RE/MAX Agent in PA. We are in the top 1% of the Nation.
Our #1 Core Value is To Be the Solution. We provide a community where we are family and support each other in a fun and friendly environment