Michelle Humes Group
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Arrange for and attend events regarding the closing process, including moving schedules
- Obtain seller’s approval for the buyer’s offers and counteroffers to ensure the transaction process goes as quickly as possible
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- Oversee all administrative tasks regarding home buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to close
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- Already a licensed realtor or is pursuing real estate license
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
$15 - $18 hourly
About Michelle Humes Group
The Michelle Humes Group is a top producing real estate team in the Peachtree City, GA area. We are building a fun, dynamic, and driven culture for sales agents who want team support with leads, appointments, and staff support and coaching for success.