The NUMBER ONE real estate team in Pinellas County is looking for a Transaction Coordinator to join a highly motivated Operations Team!
The ideal candidate is an individual who is positive, energetic, highly organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated, and growth-oriented. This person will be dedicated to keeping all files on track and moving towards a successful closing while providing an exceptional customer service experience for our clients and partners.
Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Schedule moving times and attending all closing-related meetings
- Save customer information in the CRM system, forward all necessary paperwork to the office broker for file compliance, and track transaction activities
- Acquire seller approval for offers and counteroffers from buyers to complete the process in a timely manner
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Schedule home inspections and any necessary repairs, and assist in negotiations regarding repairs
- Obtain estimate of closing costs and initiate closing/title process for both buyers and sellers
- Coordinate loan application process
- Assist with appraisals
- Schedule and coordinate closing process, including distribution authorization
- Review closing paperwork
- Assist with occupancy or relocation
- Provide post-closing information and service
- Obtain testimonials and referrals
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- Already a licensed realtor or is pursuing real estate license
$40,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Team Borham
We are the number one Real Estate team in Pinellas county and on our way to being the number one team in the Tampa Bay Area! We are on track to close over 300+ units this year and next year we will only grow more! We understand the values and qualities it takes to be successful in a real estate career and our process ensures that we hire the correct fit for our team!