Spradling Realty Group
Are you looking for a new opportunity in Overland Parks ever-growing real estate market. If so, you may be the one we're looking for! Our Real Estate Business is growing so fast we can hardly keep up.
We have an opening for a Client Success/Transaction Coordinator. You'll work in a fast-paced real estate office assisting our team of top flight agents while managing contracts to closing.
We offer an exciting atmosphere in a people-oriented business. If you are committed to excellence, a team player and willing to ask for help when needed - this is the right position for you. You must be an organizer, a fast learner, a positive person, and a great communicator able to find creative solutions while being polite, polished, professional and discreet.
- Maintains and follow up with all escrow related paperwork
- Ensure all proper documentation is account for and entered into the closing system
- Collaborate with the escrow and selling agent to collect all appropriate documentation to close files
- Organize and schedule all disclosures to be sent within a specific time period
- Administrative duties as required by manager, on behalf of the agent, client and/or broker
- Coordinates the real estate transaction process from start to finish and maintains adequate records
- Confirm that all documentation has the appropriate signature and dates
- Work with agents to acquire missing documents
- Act as a liaison between agents to acquire disclosures
- Database management
- Manage day to day office needs
- Ability to communicate effectively; both written and verbal
- Acts as a calming force when the team is under pressure
- Motivation to provide excellent customer service and experience
- Experience in Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Titles or Mortgages
- Error-free in ability to multi-task
- Must have a valid real estate license or be willing to obtain one
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Enjoys talking to clients and problem solving
- Proficiency with Google Drive and Google Suite of Products
- Ability to easily learn new technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of social media platforms, Canva and basic understanding of CRM software a plus
$30,000 - $35,000 yearly
About Spradling Realty Group
Spradling Realty Group is a fun, yet focused and top producing real estate team working in Overland Park. Our team is led by Ana Spradling, with a fantastic team of agents who specialize in their respective domains. We have a superb administrative staff who assist both agents and clients. We have plans for continued growth and opportunities for advancement within our team and are looking to double our business in the next year.