Preferred Real Estate Brokers
Our real estate office is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments, and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Schedule home inspections and any necessary repairs, and assist in negotiations regarding repairs
- Help agents, customers, and other parties with all escrow paperwork, including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Schedule moving times and attending all closing-related meetings
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Real estate license preferred
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
$15 - $30 hourly
About Preferred Real Estate Brokers
Preferred Real Estate Brokers has a culture that is committed to providing our agents the best training, technology, and support to assist them in reaching their individual goals. We pride ourselves on giving agents the best opportunity to succeed by making them knowledgeable about the market and the process of getting homes sold to meet and exceed customer expectations, all while providing some of the most competitive splits in the area... that's why we are in the top 2% in terms of sales volume in our market.