Orlando Home Team
We are seeking an EXCEPTIONAL Transaction Coordinator for our growing and dynamic real estate team to help keep our agents on track and ensure our clients experience top-notch service!
The ideal person is someone who cares about the quality of their work and enjoys working in a fast-paced, small office environment. You’ll have a friendly, positive attitude, be a team player and multi-tasker with a sense of urgency. You will also be interested in the long term of the business. We are seeking a self-motivated thinker, not just task manager who is detail oriented, thinks outside the box and is creative and involved. This job is responsible for the day to day support of Sales Agents and Office Management.
Must be well organized, a self-starter who is able to learn new technology easily, provide excellent customer service, have great phone skills and be able to multi-task efficiently.
General hours are Monday – Friday, 8:30-5:30 but some flexibility is required for client events.
Many opportunities for advancement! We offer a fun and friendly office with great teammates!
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Participate in company-provided training sessions
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
- Manage contract to close process
- Keep agent informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Shall send out weekly reminders of upcoming critical dates via email
- Work with the title company as a secondary liaison on any necessary information/documentation to help get the property to a successful closing
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Able to make quick and effective decisions and solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
About Orlando Home Team
If you are looking for a great environment to work in, with all the opportunity for growth, you found it. As one of the fastest growing real estate servicing companies, you will find yourself at the right place at the right time. Come for the opportunity and stay for the culture.