The Wexler Group
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
- Aid real estate agents, clientele, and other stakeholders with paperwork and ensure the completion of all escrow documents, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Acquire seller approval for offers and counteroffers from buyers to complete the process in a timely manner
- Coordinate and attend all closing procedures, such as moving schedules
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
Up to $50,000+
About The Wexler Group
The Wexler Group is looking for phenomenal people who would love to have an exciting and fulfilling career! The truth is we are not only just looking to hire someone for a job, we are looking for team members who know how to work at a high level and are very ambitious about doing whatever it takes to make a great living!
Come work with The Wexler Group!