The Red Sign Team, one of Utah’s largest real estate teams, is looking to hire a Transaction Coordinator to continue its rapid growth. This ideal candidate will work closely with the entire team, as well as all other parties involved in the real estate contract - buyer, sellers, agents, lender, title, etc - to help clients get to the closing table with the highest level of customer service and with the lowest levels of stress as possible.
- Schedule moving times and attending all closing-related meetings
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- Aid real estate agents, clientele, and other stakeholders with paperwork and ensure the completion of all escrow documents, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Schedule home inspections and any necessary repairs, and assist in negotiations regarding repairs
- Save customer information in the CRM system, forward all necessary paperwork to the office broker for file compliance, and track transaction activities
- Oversee all administrative tasks regarding home buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to close
- Responsible for keeping the entire team updated on the progress of all contracts, and effectively advising team members when they need to become involved in negotiations or problem resolutions
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Already a licensed realtor or is pursuing real estate license
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
$36,000 - $48,000 yearly
About Red Sign
Red Sign has grown to one of Utah's largest real estate teams by serving our customers. We have the mission to help our clients build legacy wealth and deliver real estate dreams. We do this through an approach of consulting and not selling.
We want our employees and agents to grow as the team grows. We have many growth opportunities. Our vision is to build a pathway to fund and accomplish your big why.