Atlantic Shores Sotheby's International Realty
We are searching for a transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career, start your application today!
- Support sales agents, clients, and other parties with escrow-related paperwork, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- Arrange for and attend events regarding the closing process, including moving schedules
- Save customer information in the CRM system, forward all necessary paperwork to the office broker for file compliance, and track transaction activities
- Schedule home inspections and any necessary repairs, and assist in negotiations regarding repairs
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- Already a licensed realtor or is pursuing real estate license
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- Real estate license preferred, but not required to start.
$35,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Atlantic Shores Sotheby's International Realty
Our mission at Atlantic Shores Sotheby's International Realty is to provide our clients with a better buying and selling experience and deliver effective results in a timely manner while maintaining a high level of customer service that seems to have been long lost in today's fast-paced world. We believe that today's home buyers and sellers are longing for that personal connection with their real estate agent as they are guided safely through the process. We believe that Experience Matters... Relationships Matter...and the agent you select matters!
Our vision at Atlantic Shores Sotheby's International Realty is to be the top choice for consumers when buying and selling a home. We see our company as the #1 company on the shore for total sales volume and transactions with exceptional customer service.