RE/MAX Legend Real Estate Inc., Brokerage
Top local real estate office is looking for a transaction coordinator and showing assistant to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process from contract to close. The ideal candidate is a hardworking leader with proven customer service skills. We offer a competitive compensation package including flexible scheduling, vacation, and sick leave. Prior experience in real estate is preferred, we are a growing team with opportunity for someone who holds efficiency and quality at a high regard. If you thrive in a fast-paced work environment and are excited about this opportunity, apply today!
- Coordinate communication with agents, customers, and other parties regarding all escrow-related paperwork including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Review all documents to verify correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done efficiently and correctly
- Enter client information to the CRM system, forward all necessary documentation to the broker for file compliance, and track transaction activities
- Follow up with clients 30 days, 90 days, and 120 days after closing to assist with any home improvement recommendations
- Availability to show property as a Buyer Showing Assistant, doing both virtual and in-person showings and virtual open houses
- Maintain the MLS and exclusive listing files, complete tour videos, scheduling and follow up with Buyer and Seller reports
- Tasks and running team pick up and delivery of such things in the process of staging, listing and selling of property
- Driven to provide an excellent customer service experience
- Able to convey written and verbal information to customers and agents clearly and accurately
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- Provide experience in transaction coordination, communication with deals and agent services administration
- Solid understanding of social media and marketing
- Client-centric, we value the importance of our clients in every aspect of the business.
$14 - $16 hourly
About RE/MAX Legend Real Estate Inc., Brokerage
Our brokerage is built on a commitment to the company culture. We are a group of individual and team sales representatives and administrative team members who strive to continually learn and grow ourselves and our businesses. We protect our working environment by being kind and professional. We value each member of our team knowing they have something to offer. We listen and engage respectfully within our circle, industry, and community. The RE/MAX brand is the industry leader worldwide, we engage with the training, we respect our brand, and take advantage of the services and offers by staying consistent with the core values on which RE/MAX has built its reputation on.