We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator and executive assistant to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease, while managing the details with excellence. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, we want to hear from you! We will be adding a part time (20 hours a week) transaction coordinator to our team within the next 2 months.
- Oversee all administrative tasks regarding home buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to close
- Support sales agents, clients, and other parties with escrow-related paperwork, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Arrange for and attend events regarding the closing process, including moving schedules
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- Schedule home inspections and any necessary repairs, and assist in negotiations regarding repairs
- Already a licensed realtor or is pursuing real estate license
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
About Sequoia Group
The Sequoia Group is rapidly expanding and helping agents across Oklahoma build successful careers in Real Estate. Our mission is to make dreams come true through Real Estate, for both our clients and agents.