Prospera Real Estate Group
We are looking for a transaction coordinator and executive assistant to assist our real estate team. They will manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with settlement-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, presenting offers and counteroffers to sellers, assisting our team lead, and creating marketing materials. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, love working with people, and have a desire to grow. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career, start your application today!
- Oversee all administrative tasks regarding home buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to close
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Schedule home inspections and any necessary repairs, and assist in negotiations regarding repairs
- Support sales agents, clients, and other parties with escrow-related paperwork, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Manage and update social media pages
- Update and coordinate team transaction systems and platforms daily
- Consistently and professionally communicate and update clients
- Attend and help to set-up / break-down client appreciation events alongside other team members
- Create miscellaneous marketing materials such as flyers, postcards, and mailers
- Assist the Team Lead with daily administrative tasks
- Be a team player who is open to growth, change, and tackling new challenges alongside their colleagues
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- Bilingual (Spanish and English) preferred
- High school diploma required
- Virginia real estate license preferred OR willing to get real estate license within 30 days of hire
About Prospera Real Estate Group
Our team is made up of experienced, young professionals who are like-minded and work hard to excel in building our businesses. We are on track to sell 80-90 homes this year and are excited to welcome new addition to our family-like atmosphere.
Together, our team has over 21 years of experience in real estate here in Hampton Roads and we have jointly sold and managed over 500 real estate sales! We are full-time real estate professionals with plenty of knowledge to share.
Our mission is to genuinely serve, work hard, and build lasting relationships with those who choose to work with us.