Stevens Real Estate
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure smooth and successful closings. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized, is an out-of-the-box thinker, can thrive in organized chaos, and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
Real Estate Transaction Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close. You do not; however, oversee the contracts themselves
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- Enter client information into the client database system, and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance to keep track of transaction activity
- Ensure all DRE and brokerage required documentation is fully executed and completed
- Accuracy is critical, and the ability to quickly learn real estate-specific SkySlope software is necessary
- Licensed in real estate or is pursuing a license
- Has basic computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Passionate about serving people and providing a great customer service experience
- Prior experience in the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages preferred
- Capable of communicating effectively in both writing and in person
$40,000 plus Bonus
About Stevens Real Estate
At Stevens Real Estate, we're powered by our inclusive work culture, where everyone has the support and resources to do the best work of their careers. Our efforts to streamline the real estate transaction is supported by our passion to empower people and enrich lives around everything home, a deep-rooted culture of innovation, a fundamental commitment to equity and belonging, and world-class leadership.