Michelle Thomas Team
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Help agents, customers, and other parties with all escrow paperwork, including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Ensure inspections are scheduled and assist with negotiating and completing any necessary repairs
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Serve as liaison between agent, attorneys, inspectors and clients
- Focus on Sale Contracts and dates, time sensitivity.
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, or real estate closing required
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work within a fast-paced work environment and multi-task
- Ability to organize, coordinate, manage self and time effectively, prioritize projects, and meet deadlines
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office, GoogleDocs, MLS
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
About Michelle Thomas Team
We are a fast-growing, fast-paced office.