Bartos Group @ Premiere Plus Realty
Our real estate office is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Coordinate home inspections negotiate prices for necessary repairs, and make sure each repair is completed
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- Help agents, customers, and other parties with all escrow paperwork, including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- Assist buyers and sellers in negotiating Buyer's elections and seller's responses
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination or real estate closing required
- Ability to communicate in Spanish, both verbal and written, is highly valued
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly depending on experience
About Bartos Group @ Premiere Plus Realty
Our mission is to become the #1 real estate team in Southwest Florida while providing a concierge experiences for each home seller and buyer we work with. The Bartos Group strives to go above and beyond with our service to clients by employing a team-oriented approach to assure that each stage of the buying or selling process is handled by a highly trained professional and the transaction runs as seamlessly as possible for our clients. We are committed to growing our team, and most importantly, to help our teammates grow to the extent that they desire, and to think bigger than they ever imagined.