The Greg Sisson Team, EXP Realty
Our top producing real estate office is seeking a part-time transaction coordinator assistant who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with contract documentation, schedule inspection appointments, and repairs, and assist our incredible licensed closing coordinators. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. This is a part-time position. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Oversee all administrative tasks regarding home buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to close
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- Schedule home inspections and any necessary repairs, and assist in negotiations regarding repairs
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Aid real estate agents, clientele, and other stakeholders with paperwork and ensure the completion of all escrow documents, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
$15 - $16 hourly
About The Greg Sisson Team, EXP Realty
Come work for an industry leader! We have been ranked the #1 in real estate sales team in the Myrtle Beach area for the past 4 years in a row!
We are committed to creating unsurpassed customer service for all of our clients as well as ensuring we have a high-energy, professional work environment that allows all team members to thrive.
Go to gregsisson.com for more information about our team.