The Strata Group
We are searching for a transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career, start your application today!
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- Help agents, customers, and other parties with all escrow paperwork, including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Schedule home inspections and any necessary repairs, and assist in negotiations regarding repairs
- Arrange for and attend events regarding the closing process, including moving schedules
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
$14 - $17 hourly
About The Strata Group
Strata Group, is a fast-growing and dynamic real estate team serving the Central Florida market. Come join our team!