The Strata Group
Our real estate office is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Arrange for and attend events regarding the closing process, including moving schedules
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- Schedule home inspections and any necessary repairs, and assist in negotiations regarding repairs
- Obtain seller’s approval for the buyer’s offers and counteroffers to ensure the transaction process goes as quickly as possible
- Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- Real estate license preferred
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
$14 - $17 hourly
About The Strata Group
Strata Group, is a fast-growing and dynamic real estate team serving the Central Florida market. Come join our team!