RE/MAX Home Team
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Schedule home inspections and any necessary repairs, and assist in negotiations regarding repairs
- Schedule moving times and attending all closing-related meetings
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- Already a licensed realtor or is pursuing real estate license
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
Must have excellent computer skills and be extremely organized. Attention to detail is a priority for this position.
About RE/MAX Home Team
We are a top-producing and fast-growing office with the passion to provide the next level of customer service to our clients. If you are looking to grow and better yourself in a fast-paced environment then you could be a great fit.
All of our systems are already in place and ready for execution. Applicants should be up to date with all social media platforms, be very organized and have great attention to detail. Creative and classy marketing is what we are looking for. Your potential to grow and reach new levels in our office is limitless for the right candidate.