The IRBY Group
IRBY's Closing Coordinator is the main connection between converting contracted properties into closed revenue.
This IRBY Warrior is a champion for customer service. Daily life in this role will look like organizing and managing a large pipeline of properties and assisting our Title Coordinator, maintaining positive relationships with closing companies, and conducting quality control and assurance calls with our buyers and sellers. We are looking for a highly-organized, proactive, and task-oriented professional. Excelling in this role will require continuous learning of the title process and a consistently positive, problem-solving attitude.
Our company owns and renovates properties all over south Alabama, the panhandle of Florida, and Southern Mississippi.
Total Compensation Package: Base salary with commission options | Company Laptop and Phone | Insurance: Health, Dental, Vision | Paid Vacation
- Research and verify the accuracy of documentation such as property title records, property ownership, public records, deeds, leases, surveys, contracts, and agreements needed to produce a clear title
- Conduct Quality Control call with all sellers and buyers
- Deliver top-notch customer service to all IRBY clients and vendors
- Procure positive reviews on social platforms, Google, and BBB
- Manage and organize a large pipeline of properties
- Review title insurance commitments
- Review the deed and other closing documents for accuracy
- Procure necessary documents from all parties for closings
- Review completed closing packages to ensure compliance
- Research and input acquisition costs for each individual property
- Schedule and secure closing of each property
- Coordinate buyer and seller closing appointments
- Assist Title Coordinator in any necessary tasks
- A notary public certification is not imperative, but is a bonus
- Excellent research, communications, customer service, and analysis skills are needed
- Title/Closing experience not required, but preferred
- 3-5 years of direct customer service experience required
- Insatiable desire to excel
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in English
- Diplomatic, positive attitude
- Ability to clear a background check
$35,000 - $50,000 yearly
About The IRBY Group
The IRBY Group is a rapidly growing real estate firm. We invest in hundreds of houses and commercial properties every year. We own and operate several successful real estate related businesses and seek to drive solutions to elevate our communities.We are sincerely committed to the personal and professional success of our ELITE IRBY warriors.
Not everyone is ready or capable of performing at this level. Only apply if you’re able to perform at this level and you're willing to commit to the following principles:
- Accountability and extreme ownership
- Team first
- Massive action
- Integrity and honesty
- Drive positive solutions
- Complete domination; reject mediocrity
- Ask the questions: What coaching do you have for me? and What can I do better?
Check us out on our website at www.irbyhomebuyers.com
The IRBY Group and its associated companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.