Coldwell Banker Burnet
Our Real Estate Business is growing so fast we can hardly keep up. We have an immediate opening for a Transaction Coordinator with some executive assistant duties to assist real estate executives. You'll work in a fast-paced real estate office assisting your agent while managing contracts to closing. We offer an exciting atmosphere in a people-oriented business.
We have a superb reputation and positive brand recognition. So, if you are committed to excellence, team player and willing to ask for help when needed - this is the right position for you. You must also be highly self-motivated and have a sense of humor. You should be super smart, an organizer, a fast learner, a positive person, and a great communicator able to find creative solutions while being polite, polished, professional and discreet.
- Oversees the entire real estate transaction process, including processing sales and keeping appropriate transaction documentation
- Ensure all proper documentation is account for and entered into the closing system
- Work closely with escrow and the selling agent to retrieve any and all documents needed to close the files
- Provides assistance to the sales agents to complete all escrow related documentation
- Work with agents to acquire missing documents
- Review all documents to verify correct signatures and dates
- Send all disclosures in a timely fashion
- Efficiently completes all assigned office duties
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Motivation to provide excellent customer service and experience
- Can handle difficult customers with grace
- Reliable and dependable
- Experience in Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Titles or Mortgages
- Warm, engaging, inviting personality
- Ability to communicate effectively; both written and verbal
- Accurate and attentive to detail
$37,000 - $52,000
About Coldwell Banker Burnet
Coldwell Banker is the top brokerage in the Twin Cities offering a fun and energetic work atmosphere. As part of the Greg Winegarden Group you will have the opportunity to be apart of a growing team year after year!