Coldwell Banker Burnet
Our real estate office is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments, and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- Obtain seller’s approval for the buyer’s offers and counteroffers to ensure the transaction process goes as quickly as possible
- Schedule home inspections and any necessary repairs, and assist in negotiations regarding repairs
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- Real estate license preferred
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
$55,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Coldwell Banker Burnet
The Greg Winegarden Group at Coldwell Banker is the top brokerage in the Twin Cities offering a fun and energetic work atmosphere. As part of our group you will have the opportunity to be a part of a growing team year after year!