Real Estate Transaction Coordinator (Spanish/English)
We are a growing Real Estate Transaction Coordination Company, and we are providing transaction management services to agents and teams within a brokerage in Miami, Florida. Our team is looking for a transaction coordinator with 2+ years of experience in the field who is committed to providing a transparent and smooth closing experience. The position requires that you play a key role in managing escrow documentation, coordinating appointments with all parties, managing timelines/deadlines for the transactions, and keeping everyone updated throughout the process. This Transaction Coordinator position will begin as a remote role. After the first several months, the position will shift to be in-office at a brokerage located in Miami, Florida. CANDIDATES MUST BE ABLE TO COMMUTE TO THE OFFICE IN MIAMI, FL. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline processes. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
You must be bilingual in English and Spanish to be considered!
- Support real estate sales agents, clients, and other parties with escrow-related paperwork, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Arrange for events regarding the closing process
- Responsible for the processing of all contracts through closing
- Establish an effective line of communication between agents and clients
- Responsible for keeping all parties updated on the progress of all contracts
- Create timelines and follow up with individuals as needed to ensure all deadlines are met and contingencies are released
- Maintain accurate and compliant files for all transactions
- Understand the contracts to summarize all important terms, conditions, and contingency dates
- Efficiently utilize DocuSign, Dotloop, Brivity, KW Command, and other systems
- Establish relationships with all third parties including lenders, inspectors, appraisers, and all agents to ensure a smooth closing process and share relevant information
- Draft any addenda needed along the way and keep a record of them on file and ensure they are shared with relevant parties
- Be the first point of contact/resource for all questions that arise throughout the closing process from the agent (and client, attorneys, lenders, appraisers, other transaction coordinators/Realtors, etc.)
- Coordinate closing date, time, and location and notify all parties
- Notify client about utility accounts to set up/cancel
- Closeout the file after the closing including changing the MLS status to closed for our listings, double-checking the file, making an electronic copy of the HUD/ CD (closing disclosure), and processing the check
- Can work well independently, but also realize the value of working on a team
- 2+ years Transaction Management experience in residential real estate
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing preferred
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning-based and solution-oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Continue to maintain the goodwill and reputation of the entire team
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
We are experts in Leverage. Your Realty Leverage, Inc. understands the values and qualities it takes to be a successful business owner. We offer agents, teams, and brokerages every piece of leverage they need to build a successful career in Real Estate.
Mission - To develop servant leaders and enrich lives by creating opportunity, cultivating talent, and maximizing potential.
Vision - We envision a world in which everyone has the opportunity to create an abundant life through leverage.
Values - Integrity. Passion. Purpose. God. Family. Fun.