Colossal Real Estate
Real Estate Listing/Escrow Office Manager needed for fast paced office.
Five+ years experience preferred. Must know MLS and be able to write contracts/counters in an expedited manner. Must be able to follow up on files from listing to closing. Must have experience with Contact Management programs to organize and schedule all tasks required from file opening all the way through closing. Marketing experience a plus. Must be multi-tasked, organized, and communicate effectively.
This is not an entry level position.
Real Estate license is required and license must be moved to our Broker.
This is an in office position.
Please include resume with salary requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
- Act as a liaison between agents to acquire disclosures
- Contact appropriate agent to obtain missing documents needed on file
- Maintains and follow up with all escrow related paperwork
- Administrative duties as required by manager, on behalf of the agent, client and/or broker
- Ensures that the offer and counters according to the buyer matches the seller approval
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Is an active and focused listener
- Ability to communicate effectively; both written and verbal
- Accurate and attentive to detail
- Motivation to provide excellent customer service and experience
- Knowledge and background in Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Titles and Mortgages
About Colossal Real Estate
Fast paced office seeking experienced team members.