Keller Williams Integrity First Realty
We are searching for a transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career, start your application today!
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Aid real estate agents, clientele, and other stakeholders with paperwork and ensure the completion of all escrow documents, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Arrange for and attend events regarding the closing process, including moving schedules
- Schedule home inspections and any necessary repairs, and assist in negotiations regarding repairs
- Real estate license preferred
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
$15 - $25 hourly
About Keller Williams Integrity First Realty
Our vision is to make the real estate process as simple and easy as possible for Employees, Agents, Buyers, Sellers and vendors. We are always willing to help each other through organized processes and accountability. Team Leader has been in Real Estate since 2001 with over 700 clients served. All of this in a fun, safe and highly productive environment.