Keller Williams Integrity First Realty
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Oversee all administrative tasks regarding home buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to close
- Schedule home inspections and any necessary repairs, and assist in negotiations regarding repairs
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Support sales agents, clients, and other parties with escrow-related paperwork, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Schedule moving times and attending all closing-related meetings
- Real estate license preferred
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
$15 - $25 hourly
About Keller Williams Integrity First Realty
Our vision is to make the real estate process as simple and easy as possible for Employees, Agents, Buyers, Sellers and vendors. We are always willing to help each other through organized processes and accountability. Team Leader has been in Real Estate since 2001 with over 700 clients served. All of this in a fun, safe and highly productive environment.