GSRP Home Offer
We are seeking a transaction coordinator to assist our rapidly expanding real estate investment team. The ideal candidate will have proven excellent customer service skills and will coordinate all aspects of contracts including title/escrow, mortgage loans, and appraisal processes. If this sounds like you then we need to talk! We offer a positive, professional working environment where we have each other’s backs. We work hard and play hard. The compensation package is based on experience. If you’re looking for a place to advance your career - come grow with us!
- Coordinate and attend closing procedures and set moving schedules
- Confirm that all documentation has the appropriate signatures and dates so the home sale process is completed as smoothly and as quickly as possible
- Add all client information into the client database system, submit all necessary documentation to the office broker for file compliance, and keep track of transaction activities
- Manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close
- Support agents, clients, and other parties with documentation, and regularly follow up on all escrow-related paperwork including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Renegotiate purchase price with Sellers occasionally
- Keep track of closings in 9 markets
- Driven to provide an excellent customer service experience
- Knowledge and background in real estate, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- Possess a real estate license or are currently pursuing
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- Must possess excellent written and verbal skills
- Previous Transaction Coordination experience preferred
- Experience in Real Estate preferred
- Negotiation skills highly preferred
$32,000 salary + $150 per transaction
About GSRP Home Offer
We are a Real Estate investment company that buys homes direct from homeowners.
We buy homes in Memphis TN, Nashville TN, Atlanta GA, Charlotte NC, Tampa FL, Houston TX, Dallas TX, Philly, Baltimore, MD, and are expanding nationwide very quickly.