We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You would be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure a smooth and successful sale for our agents and their clients. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease, manages time well, and loves the details.
If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- Supervise all administrative duties for agents during real estate transactions from contract to close
- Maintain up to date knowledge of required real estate forms for contracts for DC, MD, and VA
- Review paperwork to ensure each document has all the correct signatures and dates.
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- Manage front desk and office operations
- Answer multi-line switchboard
- Data entry
- Run credit reports as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Previous executive administration experience
$20 - $22 Hourly
About RE/MAX Allegiance
RE/MAX Allegiance is a full service brokerage specializing in a wide range of specialties including residential sales, commercial sales, leasing and new development projects in the most desirable neighborhoods in Washington, D.C., Northern Virginia, Maryland and Hampton Roads.