Amber & Company Real Estate Professionals
Our real estate office is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments, and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Aid real estate agents, clientele, and other stakeholders with paperwork and ensure the completion of all escrow documents, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Obtain seller’s approval for the buyer’s offers and counteroffers to ensure the transaction process goes as quickly as possible
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Ensure inspections are scheduled and assist with negotiating and completing any necessary repairs
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
$30,000 - $40,000 yearly
About Amber & Company Real Estate Professionals
We offer unparalleled customer service to ALL consumers in the South Atlanta real estate markets. We strive to provide a high level of customer service as we protect our clients' real estate investments.