Amber & Company Real Estate Professionals
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Save customer information in the CRM system, forward all necessary paperwork to the office broker for file compliance, and track transaction activities
- Support sales agents, clients, and other parties with escrow-related paperwork, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Ensure inspections are scheduled and assist with negotiating and completing any necessary repairs
- Arrange for and attend events regarding the closing process, including moving schedules
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
$30,000 - $40,000 yearly
About Amber & Company Real Estate Professionals
We offer unparalleled customer service to ALL consumers in the South Atlanta real estate markets. We strive to provide a high level of customer service as we protect our clients' real estate investments.