FS Luxury Realty
Do you enjoy helping things run smoothly and ensuring everything is done right? We are seeking a Transaction Coordinator who is passionate about providing world-class customer service and ensuring a successful and enjoyable experience for our valued home buyers and sellers.
Work for a nationally ranked, industry leading real estate company based in West Los Angeles’ Silicon Beach. With a focus on world-class client service, business growth, cutting edge technology and strong culture, this company continuously raises the bar for what a real estate company can achieve!
Position reports directly to the COO.
- Make sure offers and counteroffers are approved by sellers so process for our clients is smooth and precise
- Maintain and follow up with all escrow related paperwork to ensure accuracy and timeliness
- Efficiently complete all office duties as assigned to ensure client satisfaction
- Verify and sign off on all documents received for correct signatures and dates so transaction process is complete and efficient
- Organize all disclosures to be sent within a specific time period to keep the process on schedule
- Maintain state, broker, and partner requirements
- Communicate with closing departments and manage all documents for each deal
- Maintain compliance standards
- Support the Co-Listing Agents from contract to close
- Communicate with necessary parties and departments as to file status and requirements
This is a developing role and will include many additional responsibilities as the role becomes more defined to support the company’s key initiatives and long-term goals.
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Responds well to stress and keeps calm in all situations
- Motivation to provide excellent customer service and experience
- Able to convey written and verbal information to customers and agents clearly and accurately
- Prior experience in Transaction Coordination, Real Estate, Titles and/or Mortgages preferred
- Accurate and attentive to detail throughout the close process
- Appraiser experience HIGHLY preferred
$64,000 (includes base plus bonus potential)
About FS Luxury Realty
We are excited to meet and find the right person to join our dominating team. We are truly a family culture that works hard together and plays hard together. We only want the best, so show up to impress!